Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My super fabulous treasure shop finds!

My sister and I love to go to our local treasure shop. We make a weekly trip and usually find some fabulous things and great bargains.
But I scored some SUPER FABULOUS things this week!

My favorite thing is this cake carrier.
It's okay if you didn't know what it was at first. I didn't. My sister had to tell me...she bakes/cooks and I don't. The main section (the one with the flowers) holds a round layered cake and the blue sections at the top and bottom hold pies!


And then I found this brand new-in-the-original-70's-box awesome fondue pot. Can you believe that this was never used? Everything was still in the plastic wrap! Unbelievable, right?


And I also got this cute retro chip and dip set. How clever!
And it kinda sorta matches the wall color in my kitchen!
Okay, that is a bit of a stretch but it is still perfect :)

Now, my sister and I are planning a 70's themed family dinner so that I can use my latest treasures. I'll make the chips and dip and let my sister the chef tackle the fondue and cake. That's fair, right?




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to go treasure hunting with you!