Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh. My. Cow!! **









Well, folks, it has been a loooooooong time since I've written anything on this blog. Over a year! But boy has it been a busy year!

I somehow had a big Blogger problem last August. I made a post and this weird graphic inserted itself right in the middle. I have no idea where it came from........but it appeared and would not go away. I used my (limited) knowledge to try and remove the graphic - which led to me being locked out of Blogger for months! And then I got out of the habit of blogging......and sort of forgot about my blog. Yikes! But now I am unlocked, the graphic is gone, and I am ready to start blogging again :)

As I said, it has been an eventful year. Here is a short and sweet recap:

August - My son started pre-K
September - My husband returned from months working out of state
October - I needed to put my beloved doggie to sleep...he was only eight and had cancer
November - Hmmm.....guess nothing eventful happened
December - We took a long road trip from Florida to Pennsylvania to visit my grandmother for Christmas
January - We adopted a very sweet new doggie for our little family
February - I spent much of February in bed, constantly sick and tired because .......
March - We found out we were expecting number 2!
April - I opened a little shop in an open air market in our town
May - I closed my little shop in the open air market because that air was nearly 100 degrees!
June - We learned that our new little bundle will be a GIRL!
July - My son graduated from pre-K
August - My son starts Kindergarten

Whew! There you have it....a whirlwind tour through my last year! I am excited to get back to blogging. I have a bunch of crafty things coming up, including several pattern reviews and a few tutorials.

** When my son tells me a story, I often find myself answering with an "Oh my goodness" or a "Holy cow". The other day he sat reading a book when I heard him exclaim "Oh. My. Cow!" I laughed so hard I nearly cried.


No comments: