Friday, August 19, 2011

New Style in the Shop






I've added these lovely new bags to my shop. The first two have extra long straps that make them perfect for wearing as a cross body style bag. The last two are wristlet styles, making them a great accessory or to give some added organization to a large bag.
These bags are made using a pattern from Palm Harbor Designs called a Charming Little Purse - O - Nality*. I really love this pattern. The directions are easy to follow and clear. I have made two small modifications, however. I have changed up the pocket configuration and enlarged the pattern by about one inch......just to meet my own personal preferences.

Well, I am off to finish sewing a quilt top for our new baby girl. I only have 46 more days until she is due to arrive. Yikes!



* I met the designer for Palm Harbor Patterns at Houston Quilt Market. We chatted about how much I loved this pattern and I told her that I always get requests to make them for sale. She graciously gave me permission to make a very limited number of bags using this pattern for sale in my shop and at craft shows.

No comments: