Saturday, January 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties

So....my trusty old laptop has died.
Even with days of TLC in the ICU
She could not be revived.
Luckily, most of my photos were backed up.
But not so luckily, I never backed up any of my etsy graphics
or my itunes, or my business spreadsheets, or my patterns.
Sigh.

So I had to rely on my husbands laptop this week.
But it just wasn't the same.
You know the feeling you get when you
walk out of the house without your cell phone?
That is how I felt this week.
Naked.
Lost.
Unconnected.

So today I broke down and bought a new laptop.
We are still making friends.
But so far I like her.
I am really hoping that she will make friends with my old laptop.
And that someone smarter than me will be able
to transfer my files, folders, and pictures to my new friend.





1 comment:

Ruth said...

That turned out so pretty! And I'm totally jealous of the 60 degree weather! Oh to open the windows and let in the breeze...ahhhhhh