Friday, January 15, 2010

Some craftiness and some direction


Oh, there are just not enough hours in the day!
My to-do list is growing and growing
but my days just seem to be getting shorter.
How does this work?


I am still trying to make friends with my new laptop.
And, trying to figure out if I can save my files
from my old laptop and movew them to my new laptop.
But I did get some craftiness done this week.
I made myself a laptop sleeve!
It has been so long since I have made
something for myself.
And I am totally thrilled with the way it turned out!
I even quilted the fabric.
So I just had to brag about it here.
Because, really, my husband is getting tired of
feigning excitement over my projects.
I can't blame him, though.
After all, not many men are interesteed in purses and quilts!







No comments: