Thursday, April 30, 2009

I hate frogs!

So, I am pretty sure that I hate frogs. I didn't always hate frogs...this is just a new feeling. You see, frogs have invaded my pool. Did you know that frogs make A LOT of noise at night? And they leave strands of eggs which turn in to tadpoles which turn in to MORE frogs! My pool guy said that there is really no way to get rid of them. They are kind of like salmon......even if they leave my yard they will return to mate. Gross! We have been told that we have two options to get rid of the frogs: kill them or relocate them. The number of frogs that have invaded my pool make either of these options a full time job! Plus, as an animal lover, I can not kill even these hated frogs. So, I guess I'll have to relocate them. Why did I ever want a pool?

No comments: